God has called us to a mission, and He sends us out on His mission not alone but together; and not only together with the Holy Spirit but also together with one another, in unity and in community. In the last chapter of Paul’s letter to the church in Philippi, we can learn about the different ways that we both as individuals and as a community can be equipped and strengthened for God’s mission.
Join us and Pastor Dan Hammer from Harvest Bible Chapel Annapolis as we learn more about the ways we can be strengthened for the mission.
Please find this week’s Sermon Slides through the link below:
Other videos in this series:
- November 13, 2021 – All I Once Held Dear (Philippians 3:1-11)
- November 20, 2021 – Strain Towards the Goal (Philippians 3:12-4:1)
- November 6, 2021 – “Rise Let Us Go from Here, In Christ: He Sends Workers.” (Philippians 2:19 -30)
- October 16, 2021 – Committed to Advance the Gospel (Philippians 1:18b-30)
- October 2, 2021 – Partnership In the Gospel – The Pursuit of the Mind of Christ (Philippians 1:1-11)
- October 23, 2021 – A Culture of Humility (Matthew 2:1-11)
- October 30, 2021 – Stand Firm in Our Faith (Philippians 2:12-18)
- October 9, 2021 – Paul in Chains for Christ (Philippians 1:12-18)